Solar EPC Partner
Tron Solar provides Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (Solar EPC) of a full solar system in the Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin markets. Our fully in-housed process is one of the best in the industry, ensuring seamless communication with your customers and consistent support in maintaining the system.
Steps covered in our EPC model include:
- Adequate Site Survey completion
- Equipment and system specs selection
- Finalize design of system
- Full installation of system
- Net Metering and Interconnection setup
- Handling of state and federal incentive processes
- Monitor solar system and provide maintenance as needed
Tron Solar has dedicated teams for structural, mechanical and electrical engineering that closely collaborate with National Electric Safety Code (NESC) for power generation and transmission facilities and the National Electric Code (NEC) for non-power generation and non-transmission facilities.
Tron Solar values high-quality relationships with its EPC partners, establishing transparency and trust as pillars of our work. Installation crews are trained with a commitment to high-quality installations during every step of our process. This allows Tron to be one of the most competitive EPC and rooftop solar full-service installation companies in the Midwest.