- Expressly agree in writing to receive calls by or on behalf of the seller;
- Provide this affirmative consent through a clear and conspicuous request; and
- Provide the number to which calls may be placed as a part of this agreement.
TRON SOLAR employees or contractors will not engage in the following actions deemed violations of the National DNC registry, and other federal telemarketing regulations:
- Using the DNC Registry for any purpose other than complying with applicable regulations.
- Interfering with a person’s right to be placed on the DNC Registry.
- Placing a telemarketing call to a person whose number is on the DNC Registry, unless the caller qualifies for one or more of the exemptions outlined below, including the established business relationship and safe harbor exemptions:
- Established Business Relationship Exemption
With this exemption, a seller may call a consumer whose phone number is on the DNC Registry (provided the consumer has not otherwise asked to be placed on the seller’s internal do-not-call list) if the consumer has done either of the following:
- Purchased, rented or leased the seller’s goods or services, or entered into a financial transaction with the seller, within 18 months preceding the subject telemarketing call; or
- Inquired about or applied for the seller’s goods or services within three months preceding the subject telemarketing call.
Please note that this exemption does not necessarily apply when the subject telemarketing call is placed by one of the seller’s subsidiaries or affiliates.
“Safe Harbor” Exemption
Telemarketers are not subject to civil penalties or sanctions for calling a number on the DNC Registry if the caller erroneously placed the subject telemarketing call, provided that the advertiser meets the following standards as part of its routine business practices:
- Establishes, implements, and enforces written internal do-not-call procedures;
- Maintains an internal do-not-call list;
- Trains its personnel and affiliates in these procedures; and
- Synchronizes its calling lists with an updated version of the National DNC Registry every 31 days.
TRON SOLAR TCPA COMPLIANCE POLICY:
- Do not call anyone listed in the National DNC Registry
- Residences may not be called before 8 a.m. or after 9 p.m. in that residence time zone.
- Do not deliver artificial voice calls or recordings to residences without prior express written consent.
- Do not use autodialers, recordings, or simulated voices to make calls to mobile phones or other recipients where the receiver pays for the call itself.
- It is prohibited to make calls using an automatic telephone dialing system (ATDS) to:
- Any emergency telephone line and any emergency line of a hospital, medical physician or service office, health care facility, poison control center, or fire protection or law enforcement agency